Today my dear best friend requested my help in figuring out which Eurail pass she and her mother would need to travel Europe over Christmas break, which is in five days. I thought this was rather humorous, and informed her of the steps necessary to take in booking European trains during the holiday season, but I did help her find a few passes that might work. Somehow I have a feeling the two of them will do just fine despite what my miniscule European travel experience tells me is logic. I'm looking forward to hearing all about their trip:)
In the afternoon, I played another game of chess. I figure it's kinda a win-win cause it challenges my brain and boosts my opponent's confidence.. Maybe if I lose this badly for long enough, they'll start feeling bad for me and let me win once in awhile!
Right after chess, I rushed upstairs to prepare myself for this glorious K-group picture:
Then I rushed back upstairs and got re-dressed-up because tonight was our K-group Christmas dinner! We all went to the same pizza place that we took Annelie to on her birthday..it was excellent once again and we quite enjoyed ourselves.
Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

No comments:
Post a Comment