Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/13

Today Steph and I went to Kaufland again to pick up a few extra things to take home for family and friends. Then we met Erik for his birthday coffee at Hopker. Lia showed up a little bit later. She'd just gotten her nose pierced, and it's really cute :)

Steph and I shared cake, and I got a hot chocolate that was so thick it was almost gross, like spit, but completely not at the same time =)

When we got back to the school, I curled my hair and slipped into the dress that Jess loned me just in time for the Christmas banquet we had tonight. Afterwards, I worked more on packing up the room and wrapped some more Christmas presents, for Annelie, and Steph, James, and Mary.


Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment