There's a group of girls going to Vienna over Christmas break (which is in four days I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!), so they asked me if I'd make a little info sheet for them. I did. And it was a beautiful thing. I probably could've sold it. But I didn't. I just gave it to them. Cause I'm nice.
Tonight we had a sharing service. It makes me feel lame writing that. I feel like we should name it something awesome so it doesn't sound like a therapy technique for some sort of intervention group.. But we haven't. And it's really early in the morning right now, so I'm not going to think of anything right now.. so I guess the name shall stick!
The sharing part itself was sorta dumb cause no one really got up to speak. Usually lots of people do, but I think it was cause everybody's tired from getting ready to head off so soon and all.
After the mic was opened up for sharing, Steve Volle closed with a talk on how big things start small. He said just like the Savior of the World started as a little baby, things that will become huge changes in our lives later, might be starting out small right now. I really enjoyed it. Steve is a talented speaker, I like to listen to him.
After the service, we had our room Christmas party!! Amy had gotten some candy and snacks from Kaufland and we all grabbed our blankets and sat on the floor near the Christmas tree and ate candy and gave each other our letters we wrote for one another and everything:)
Autumn writes in a little journal every night, and Amy does once in awhile. They both read their first impressions of roommates from their journal entries in the first couple weeks. It was hilarious. I'm so grateful that the situation worked out as well as it did.
Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment