I spent the first half of the day writing letters to various people, including all three of my roommates, Granny, Aunt Dyan and Uncle Bill, Elle and Dan Derr, Mary who I took to coffee, James who I wash dishes with, and my secret sister who I am not allowed to name under ANY circumstances NO MATTER how secure they may be =P
The snow that fell today was weird. I don't say this out of my own experience because I don't have enough experience with snow to really comment accurately. I say this out of James' experience. James says that the snow is rubbery today, like packing peanuts. (by the way, why peanuts? seriously, of all the things you could call those..peanuts??!! I think I'm gonna call them popcorn from now on. It just makes the most sense.)
Steph and I went to Bahnhof again today to Skype Joshua. It was fun to see him again and have just a fun chat with him. I found out today that he and Steph have been having a little competition type thing-each has to complete a pre-decided task by the end of the week. So this week I got to participate and we challenged Joshua to find and eat an African Horned Cucumber like the one I ate awhile back:
We shall see how he fares.
Proverbs 30:8
Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment