Sunday, December 9, 2012

12/9

I am fairly confident that either today did not actually exist as a day, or that I was abducted and tests were performed after which all memory was erased.

Therefore, since I have nothing else interesting to discuss with you today, I have a couple things to note regarding hygiene:

 First, dorm room showers. Dorm room showers produce wet floors. There is absolutely no getting around that. So my challenge since day one has been to figure out how to put my pajama pants on without getting them completely soaked. The attempts have been pitiful at best. I have yet to find a solution to my problem, but I foresee myself inventing some sort of massively popular item that will completely eradicate the problem within the next decade.

Second, (and this has been a problem in my life for many years) when, in the past, I would wash my face in the sink, one of two things would happen:

1) I do not roll my sleeves up enough and therefore, water rolls down my arms into my sleeves, creating puddles where my elbows bend inside my shirt.

2) I do roll my sleeves up enough and the water flows nicely down my arms, off of my elbows, and onto my pant legs.

However, I am happy to report to you that when you stand taller and bend down farther, the angle of your arms creates such conditions as make it impossible for the water to run to your elbows. I am slightly ashamed that I just figured this out, but hey - I figure I'd better share my triumphs right along with my failures.

Here are some pictures I don't have a place for:

Floating church steeple. Mainly taken because I wasn't really looking forward to running and therefore, everything suddenly became fascinating to me.


The cuties. (Steph and Annelie)

Michael.

Amy my outstanding and artistic roommate.

Matt. (AKA Mattie-Ice)

Corinna (German girl who cleaned showers with me. She has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.)

Simon. He grew up in the jungle.


Erik's doppelganger. A past student.

Autumn's 'I Dream of Jeannie' Shoes

Laundry with the roommate.

Sound out the top word. German is a fantastic language.




German spiders.

My Bible Study place down in the basement.


Psalm 25:5
Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


No comments:

Post a Comment