Sunday, December 2, 2012

12/1-12/2


This weekend was a lazy indoor one for me. Because it's been snowing outside (which is just beautiful by the way) I've been catching up online, hanging out with friends and just taking it easy. It's been refreshingly relaxing, but it's a little alarming how quickly the time can fly by. I want to make sure I'm making the most of every moment I'm here.

Here are a couple pictures of the very first snow:
Michael, our Israeli student, was so excited to be experiencing snow for the first time in his life! He has a girlfriend who's from Germany and renowned at school for being absolutely gorgeous, and he did  this for her first thing upon going out to play in the snow. Amy, Autumn and I were all three at the window watching the cuteness =P


(It says Merry Christmas! We're kinda excited about the holiday season already:)

Psalm 36:5

Your love oh Lord, reaches to the heavens; your faithfulness stretches to the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment