Today is the last day of November, also known as No-Shave November. That means the last day of men's competitive and often humorous beard-growing. In order to honor this great occasion, all of the girls at Bode woke up early in order to cover their faces in Vaseline and stick coffee grounds on there in the shapes of beards, which we all wore non-challantly to breakfast, like this:
During break today, I worked on my second Bible essay, then Annelie, Steph and I headed to Frieds for Annelie's Christmas present.
When we told her it was a surprise, she was slightly argumentative, but finding out we were taking her to Sushi more than made up for it. We ate way too much once again..tried several rolls of questionable composition, one of which Steph later identified as spider...and really enjoyed our time together. This is the last time we'll get to eat together for awhile since Annelie's leaving soon for ten days for another one of her German service year training sessions.
When we got back, Steph and I were feeling slightly lazy and a little homesick. We stayed up watching some of the home videos I have on my laptop. As I go to bed, I'm a little sad tonight for no particular reason. But I'm also feeling blessed remembering all the incredible people and situations I've been surrounded with for my whole life.
Titus 3:4-7
4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.



No comments:
Post a Comment