Friday, November 16, 2012

11/16

Ahh lunch dishes. James and I go back and forth with our delightfully entertaining conversations, Steph pipes in, and we have much fun every day. Unfortunately, afternoons go by quicker since an hour is already gone by the time we're done with dishes. But it's all good, I enjoy it.

I went for another run. I know it's not really necessary to keep saying that. The excitement is fading. But in twenty years when I'm reading this and can no longer go for a run I know I'll be doing a little Tim Tebow pose every time I read it and smirking to myself, "That's right. Eighteen year old me was,  in fact, the awesome, athletic, disciplined person I like to think she was. And my thirty-eight year old body thanks her."

Also, cool thing about running? No guilt at dinner time. And since today was our room's day to celebrate Brynn's birthday, we all went to Spicy Grill to celebrate. If you can imagine four American girls all dressed up and riding on a bus full of stoic Germans...haha good stuff. I never thought I'd learn to enjoy the typical "girl talk", but it was definitely a night of girl talk and it was great.

Brynn is one of those girls who really, deep down, wants her birthday to be celebrated, but says she doesn't really care about it or want any attention. So she loved tonight=) We talked to the waiter and he brought out some apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and a few sparklers in it and she was so surprised and turned all red and everything:)

After dinner, of course we were all crazy. We sang Christmas carols all the way home like idiots=)

Happy Birthday Brynn!!

Habakkuk 3:18
yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment