Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11/28

There's a couple here for about a week who are waiting for their visas to come so they can go to England. They're from Mongolia, him originally, she's from Sweden, but went there as a missionary. They have a really neat story of God's active work in their lives and ministry with the Mongolian people. He's headed to England in order to learn English better and become more integrated with other churches for help and support. They have their little four month old baby with them, and he sorta gets passed around and held by lots of students every day.

Today, that little one inspired me to decide that in the future, Old Testament Bible reading would probably be easier to do while holding a baby.
holding a baby while reading the Bible.

I showed Autumn and Annelie some videos Aly had made for me before I left of her dancing sillily and they thought it was hilarious.
I read the Bible quite a bit, we had pizza for lunch, which is a treat cause it's hard to make.

For dinner, we had hot salty water with some potato skins and celery sprinkled in. I think cause the pizza took so much time. But still. It was sort of funny=)

Philippians 4:11
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment