Friday, November 23, 2012

11/23

Since tomorrow is our second Crossing and Steph's in charge this time, I helped her with setup.

I played an intregal role in the whole production.

I tied leaves on a decorative tree for three and a half hours. =P

Tonight after dinner, they had the dress rehearsal for The Crossing. The theme is living a fruitful faith. Yvonne from making cookies yesterday is actually the one giving her testimony! Then there's a quick skit about the sower of the seeds and a twenty minute sermon.. I'm not sure how much I said about it the last time, but it's a ministry for Germans in the area, so it's all done in German, and it's a pretty awesome production.

The other person giving his testimony is a boy named Jordan. He was pretty deeply involved in drug dealing in the city he lived in until the end of last year, when he turned his life around. He's a gifted musician and will give his testimony in English with a translator, then sing a song he wrote to go along with it.

There are a few other songs being sung and then it's over.

After the dress rehearsal, Steph, Annelie and I went up to Marj's apartment and hung out for awhile. We were all tired and pretty emotionally drained for some reason, so we headed to bed pretty quick.

Galatians 5:13
You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh ; rather, serve one another humbly in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment