I went to get coffee with her today, just because sort of her sense of humor and the way she carries herself reminds me a lot of myself and I wanted to get to know her better. We talked about her family, and things we miss back home and told a few stories and guess what? We are very much alike, just like I thought! I'm actually really excited to get to know her better over the next few months.
After coffee, I had agreed to play a game of chess with a boy named Josh Rans. Josh is small and seems a little awkward at first, but he's actually a genuinely funny, humble, good guy. I got to know him a little bit at English came and I really like him. Unfortunately, Josh is not very good at chess. He wants to learn, but of course playing with the genius chess kids at Bode isn't much help to him, so he wanted to practice with me, haha! Poor us, we started the game quietly, just the two of us, and ended up with four guys crowded around us giving advice and chuckling at our move choices..not a great learning environment, but it was fun:)
Psalm 51:17
My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.
No comments:
Post a Comment