This morning, Steph and I woke up at an ungodly hour and got all dressed up warm to pick her mom up from the airport. Have you ever realized you had to pee right after getting all dressed up? I do it all the time. I'm becoming extremely talented at holding it.Unfortunately, her mom missed her plane, but I always enjoy spending time with Steph, so it's all good.
We spent this last day here mainly in the room packing up, cleaning up. There was some crazy singing and goofing off and saying goodbyes in there, and we all really treasured and enjoyed our last day in the room together. It was sorta sad too though :/
For dinner, we had the agreed upon favorite meal of Tzatziki Chicken and Cinnamon rolls for dessert.
It was a late night and I got about a half hour of sleep, but it was still totally worth it to write my illustrated goodbye note to the roomies and Steph, who was sleeping in my bed so I could say goodbye when I left at 5 am.
Colossians 2:6-7
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment