Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19

The day we've been waiting for. Cookie dough day. After lectures, I grabbed a bike and went to Kaufland. For twenty bucks, I bought enough ingredients for a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies, plus three containers of milk and various other enjoyable things. They don't sell chocolate chips here, so I got M&M's instead. You should stop here to recognize the impressiveness of locating baking powder in a store the size of Walmart labelled entirely in German. In addition, I had to translate the ingredients from cups to grams. I expect significant admiration for this feat.

When I got back, I went to Annelie's with Steph, Autumn (my roommate), and Jessica, who has become Autumn's close friend. We ate way too much cookie dough, made the cookies in a muffin tin, which is a glorious idea and will continue to be used in any future cookie baking experiences, and ate way too many cookies.

I then got to Skype with my mother, and later Shane Soria, which was fun:)

Tonight was the rehearsal for The Crossing, which is what I advertised for on Tuesday. The theme is patience, and they made a video, performed a skit, have a couple introductions (one by Annelie), a sermon, a few songs, and a testimony. It was really nice and I enjoyed it.

I wanted to read today but didn't at all. Tomorrow?!


Psalm 104:15
wine that gladdens human hearts, oil to make their faces shine, and bread that sustains their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment