Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29

Today I had my fourth and fifth English lessons. We're getting the hang of it now, haha. Candy is a good motivator=P

At the worship time tonight, I gave my testimony. I hadn't had much time to prepare, but I really think God used it to speak through me. I felt very peaceful about it when I had finished.

I also participated in my first ever serious skit!:D I played a girl who was willing to change everything about herself to win the affection of the world and was disappointed. It was definitely uncomfortable, but good. They told me I did a good job, so I'm just gonna go with it:)

During free time after worship, we were standing around visiting and Caleb (the guy who is good friends with the Kochs) was eating pretzels. All of a sudden, I saw him holding his mouth and he looked up and smiled and a piece of his front tooth was missing. I busted up laughing, it was so hilarious! Apparently, he chipped his tooth playing airsoft and his cap came off and he swallowed it. He looks like a hillbilly and he's gonna hafta stay like that until he goes home for Christmas. I laugh at him every time I see him=)

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment