These days were mostly used for reading and catching up on writing.
On the 22nd, Steph and I got a chance to Skype with Mr. Smith as well as Joshua Hengel, which was nice. I also went for a run today at sunset, which is unnecessary to mention except that it was beautiful and the pictures underneath show you a little idea of how gorgeous the area is:)
On the 23rd, I got to have a quick chat with Aunt Donna to wish her a happy birthday and catch up a little bit.
Picture of fence posts with plant underneath:
Picture of fence posts after I decided to move the plant, thereby realizing that it was, in fact, a stinging nettle:
(I felt it necessary to include both pictures since I suffered so much physical pain in taking them. There are stinging nettles all over the place here, it's the fifth time I've been stung!)
Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment